- OpenCV supports 4 types of classifications: BG, FG, Likely-BG and Likely-FG in user-edit mode.
- FG pixels are classified by GrabCut as Likely-FG, not FG (by experiment).
- Require manual iteration to observe convergence.
- It looks like the iterations are trying to make better GMMs (scissors.jpg).
- person1.jpg takes 5 seconds on each iteration; after 6 iterations there is no much improvements.
- Hard to get the narrow 'stem' classified as FG after putting a rectangle around the plant (besides the pot) from bush.jpg. Is it because the relatively small area to accummulate a significant weight in GMMs?